REACH Regulation ((EC) No 1907/2006) came into force in European Union and European Economic Area countries on 1st June 2007. The Regulation comprises registration, evaluation, authorization and restriction of chemicals for both produced in and exported into Europe.
Aims of REACH Regulation
- To improve the protection of human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by chemicals
- To prevent unnecessary testing of chemical products on vertebrate animals by promoting alternative methods for the hazard assessment
- To identify substances of very high concern (SVHC) and ensure that these substances are adequately controlled, and progressively substituted by suitable alternative substances or technologies or only used where there is an overall benefit for society
- Provide a coherent and complete European regulation on chemicals, consolidating approximately 40 individual pieces of legislation that existed at the time
- To enhance the competitiveness of the EU chemicals industry
- To comply with international developments
Please, see the Good Practice Sheets for 6 uses of Chromium Trioxide in order to comply with the authorization conditions under REGULATION (EC) No 1907/2006
Soda Sanayii A.Ş. meets all the requirements of REACH Regulation since it came into force.
All of our products, which are registered with REACH, and the registration information are presented in the table below;
|PRODUCTS||REGISTRATION TYPE||REGISTRATION NO|
|Chromium Chemicals||Sodium Dichromate||Intermediate||01-2119435525-40-0001|
|Chromium (III) Nitrate||Full||01-2119987047-27-0000|
|Chromium (III) Chloride||Full||01-2120065910-58-0000|
|Chromium Hydroxy Nitrate||Full||01-2120137105-68-0001|
Soda Sanayii A.Ş. has the
Lead Registrant role for both Chromium (III) Nitrate and Chromium (III) Chloride products.
Because of the geographical location, Soda Sanayii A.Ş. performs its legal obligations via the Only Representatives in Europe.
Only representative information is given below;
Chromium Chemicals Only Representative:
Adress: soggetta all'attività di direzione e
coordinamento di Soda Sanayii A.Ş.
Strada Quattro, palazzo A7,
20090 Assago (MI) Italy
Tel: + 39 02 576 06 070
Fax:+ 39 02 576 09 175
Soda Products Only Representative :
Sisecam Bulgaria EOOD (Ltd).
Adress: 27 Bratya Miladinovi Str
Tel: + 359 52 608 963
Fax:+ 359 888 512 673
Please write to
email@example.com for your questions and requests.